Tuesday 27 December 2011

New Year Poems For Kids – The Most Special Gift Ever

| Tuesday 27 December 2011 | 1 comments

It’s only the matter time until the New Year comes, so have you prepared any gifts for your kids? the toys, books or something like that.


Why don’t you attach some New Year poems for kids to their gifts. It will for sure be meaningful gifts and, moreover, may educate them.

New Year poems for kids will show the brightest way to the children to come to the world of knowledge. The New Year event may be the happiest time with the little kids, and of course they want to explore as many ways as possible to enjoy that happiness. Children observe all the things that happen around them, imitate the parent’s action. Do you think they are so cute when they try to learn by heart the poems that you gave them?

You can increase the value of the gifts by adding the suitable New Year poems, then good luck.

Hooray ! Hooray ! It's New Year's Day ~ By Kenn Nesbitt

Hooray! Hooray! It's New Year's Day!
The day we start anew.
So this year I’ve decided
To become a kangaroo!

Or maybe i will learn to fly,
Or how to walk through walls,
Or how to turn invisible,
Or surf on waterfalls.

I'll make myself elastic
And I’ll teach myself to shrink.
I'll turn into a liquid
And I’ll pour me down the sink.

I'll visit other planets
And meet aliens galore.
I'll travel to the distant past
And ride a dinosaur.

I've got so many wondrous plans.
I'm starting right away.
Yes, this will be the best year yet.
Hooray! It's New Year’s Day!

The poem above is suitable with one toy for a boy. You may search for more New Year poems for kids and decide which poem should go along with your present.

Happy New Year to you and your family

SITE MAP

New year poems
happy New Year poems
poems about new years
New Year poems for kids

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice poems...

Poems for kids
Picnics poetry offers a large assortment of children poems, including evergreen children classics and original poems for kids on a variety of themes in fun and interesting ways.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment